Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

   As I sit here, munching on whole grain flat bread and an apple, I can't help but fantasize about what a supreme pizza would taste like right about now. In my head I can see the commercials that play daily on my TV at home.... I wonder if they can make a delivery before my lunch break ends?
   This is my daily battle with food. I love food! Not only love, I happen to adore, yearn for, and at times, physically hurt when I am deprived of it. I know I am not the only one. Throughout the years, and it hasn't been that many since I'm only 25 years old, I have had a love-hate relationship with food. I love everything about it....except what it does to my body. No matter how hard you try, it's everywhere! I can't avoid social events forever, I can't close my eyes on the drive home, and I definitely can't ignore the smells that blow effortlessly through my car air vents. So here it is, my confession.... I ABSOLUTELY CAN NOT AVOID FOOD.... but I can choose what food I eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment